With your feet together, grab some measuring tape and measure the widest part of your hips. Remember that your hip measurement should include your butt cheeks! If the tape isn’t covering the fleshier part of them, then you’re either too high or too low.
Articles in this section
- How do I figure out what size I am?
- How do I measure my waist correctly?
- How do I measure my hips correctly?
- How do I measure my bust correctly?
- I’m different sizes according to my weight, waist and/or hips - what should I do?
- I’m in-between sizes - what should I do?
- I bought a size and it’s too small/big for me - what should I do?