This sometimes happens if the shipping company has tried to deliver the package several times to no avail, or if the address provided when ordering was somewhat wrong. Please contact us immediately if you get this message, so we can make things right.
Articles in this section
- Where do you ship to and how much does it cost?
- How long will my order take to be delivered?
- How can I track my order?
- I tracked my order and the status says “Return to Sender” - what should I do?
- My package was delivered but I wasn't home - what should I do?
- Where is my item coming from?
- I’m having problems tracking my order. What do I do?
- I ordered multiple items but I have only received one/some of them. Why?
- The tracking site says “Delivered” but I haven’t received my order yet - what should I do?