Worry not, this tends to happen - every single body is different after all! If the size chart for the item includes a hip size reference, use that to determine what the best size should be (we’ve found it to be the best predictor of overall size). If it doesn’t, then your best bet is to go up.
Articles in this section
- Do your prices include tax?
- According to your size chart, I’m in between sizes. What should I do?
- What are my payment options?
- I haven’t received a confirmation email - what do I do?
- How do I enter my discount code?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I know my order has been confirmed?
- What currency are your prices listed in?
- How secure is my personal information?